The truth is, I pretend to be a cynic, but I am really a dreamer who is terrified of wanting something she may never get.
Joanna Hoffman (via wordsthat-speak)
except that actually i’m a cynic many times
Has it ever struck you that life is all memory, except for the one present moment that goes by you so quick you hardly catch it going?The Milk Train Doesn’t Stop Here Anymore by Tennessee Williams (via seulray) these-teen-quotes)
Anonymous said: do you wanna study abroad? if so, where?
oh that’s another dilemma:
there are days when i’m like hell yes i’m going to study abroad, leave everything here, all those people I despise and this city i’m so fed up with but then come those days that i feel like i wouldn’t be able to leave my family and friends and i worry if i could function in a completely new society. yeah so thats how it is.
and i consider studying in England but the competition is really big and if i was to study abroad i’d choose a really good university. for me there’s no point studying abroad in an average school…
also maybe germany, switzerland, holland or denmark
recently i’ve been thinking about studying in the US but all those SAT’s scare me off. and well i doubt in my chances to get into Columbia etc…
Anonymous said: honey maybe should chase your dreams. i know it may seem impossible, but the world is for people, and you not the other way round. so try something different, but try, please try honey. do everything and anything you can. no one else will do it for you, and if you want to make decsions, start making them. it is veeeeeery hard and difficult and perhaps next to impossible, but maybe you'll take comfort in the fact that you tried? and who said you're destined for failure/unhappiness?
sure thing thank you for the nice message. i just need to talk with somebody about the decisions i’m about to make. it’s very difficult especially when you don’t know what you really want…
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
bought in a vintage bookstore in nyc
NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT A GOD DAMN RELATIONSHIP AND LOSING WEIGHT AND BEING BEAUTIFUL FOR GODS SAKE GO OUTSIDE AND ROB A STORE AND FEEL ALIVE AS YOU RUN AWAY FROM SECURITY
I do not think I’m easy to define. I have a wandering mind. And I’m not anything that you think I am.Syd Barrett (via seyttan)
Anonymous said: why do you hate your life? what are the reasons?
i know that my life maybe isn’t as complicated as it happens to be for some people but i hate it that i cannot make decisions.
today i went to the dentist and got my teeth pulled which would be probably scary for most of people but i find medicine fascinating and again i felt like it’s what i’d love to do in my life.
but then on the other side can you be a doctor when you’re a hypochondriac? and again the worst thing is that i don’t study chemistry. i regret it so much. that’s why i hate my life, i think i’m going nowhere and leave my dreams but can’t do anything about it. i dont know if it would be even possible to change subjects now. i would be the most crazy student out there i suppose. oh and by the way, just got 9% on a maths test. how fabulous.
film recommendations anyone?